Project Manager - EC School Programme
To support the deputy programme director in the delivery of a large scale education programme through leading in the delivery of activities under programme components in accordance with the contractual funding agreement, technical proposal, logical framework analysis, budget, timeline and British Council’s policies and procedures.
|Salary||Basic Salary 2041$ + Security Allowance 300$|
|Closing date||Saturday, 01 December 2018|
* Projects and services are delivered within budget, on time and to agreed quality standards to satisfaction of line manager.
* Actively manage project risks and resources
* Monitor budgets and effective use of SAP finance system
* Identify, develop and maintain active relationships and networks as agreed with Line Manager.
* Maintain market knowledge and awareness in order to identify potential opportunities
* In cooperation with Marketing / Communications staff ensure that activities are publicised and receive media coverage
* Monitoring and evaluation is carried out to corporate standards and methodology and reports presented.
* Develop and maintain database of contacts.
* Explore and identify opportunities to support the BC’s Equal Opportunity and Diversity strategy.
* Full compliance with British Council policies, processes and standards.
How to apply
Please click on the link below to apply for the vacancy. Applications sent after the stated deadline will not be considered.
Please be advised that applications sent via e-mail and Facebook will NOT be considered.
Note: Please search for "Iraq" using the Country bar option, deadline for receiving applications is December 1, 2018.