We run a number of exciting initiatives that aim to improve English language teaching, learning and assessment. Our English projects include 'Self Access Learning' and 'English for Education Systems'.
Self Access Learning (SAL)
Self Access Learning allows you to learn English from the comfort of your own home. By offering innovative and fun learning materials that are accessible through television, radio, newspaper, home computers and mobile phones. SAL helps to engage learners and support more formal learning methods. We have a range of resources, online tools and materials, including:
English for Education Systems (EES)
Our English for Education Systems initiative is to support the English language teaching by working closely with teachers to raise standards of teaching English. We work directly with teachers and ministries or institutions.
We’re making a difference by:
- developing and delivering face-to-face and online teacher training and trainer training programmes in the primary, secondary, vocational and university education sectors
- organising teacher training courses for English teachers
- providing them with an opportunity to take the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
- supporting professional networks such as ELTPN (English Language Teaching Professional Network)
- carrying out research into English teaching and learning in all sectors.
If you are interested in partnering with us on either of these projects, please contact us for more information.