Test takers who understand the format of IELTS are at an advantage.
Make sure you are familiar with how IELTS testing works by attending one or more of our online IELTS Advantage sessions. In our online IELTS Advantage sessions, you will meet our IELTS experts who will explain what happens during the test and how you can prepare for the different subtests. You will also learn test-taking tips and techniques, right from the comfort of your house.
These 90-minute sessions are free!
Why should I enrol in the online IELTS Advantage sessions?
The sessions are designed to have the following questions answered:
- Why choose IELTS as a test for immigration, work, or study?
- What are the differences between paper-based and computer-delivered IELTS?
- What happens in the IELTS listening, reading, writing and speaking tests?
- What are the procedures on your test day?
- How can I prepare for the IELTS? What are the resources I can use to achieve my desired band score?
- What are the tips and techniques I can use during the test?
How can I book my place to attend these free sessions?
It’s simple! Just follow these steps:
Clicking on “Book now, it’s free!” and fill the online registration form.
After adding your details in, you will choose the session(s) you are interested in, you will get an on-screen confirmation of your booking. We will send you a reminder e-mail a few days before your chosen session date(s) with the link to the session.
That’s it! All you must do is to show up on time. No payment is required.
In what language are the sessions conducted?
We are offering the sessions in both Arabic and English languages, so you can choose the session(s) that you are more comfortable to attend, based on your language preference.
What else do online IELTS Advantage sessions offer for my IELTS preparation and practice?
The sessions will also guide you on a wide range of free and paid tools to help you with your exam. You can also check Courses & Resources for more information.
* To book your preferred session(s), you will be redirected to a page on British Council Jordan's website.